Prep time: 15 minutes Total time: 35 minutes
1 1/2 lb pork loin roast, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1″ piece ginger, peeled and sliced into rounds
3 tsp vegetable oil (can use EVO or canola)
8 oz. sliced shiitake mushrooms
1 c frozen broccoli, thawed
2 heads baby bok choy, sliced
1/4 c reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 Tbsp less-sodium soy sauce
1 tsp dark sesame oil
1 lb. zuccini noodles
3 scallions, sliced
4 soft-boiled eggs, for serving (can use hard boiled)
2 tsp sesame seeds for serving
4 tsp sliced nori (dried seaweed), for serving
1. TOSS together pork, cornstarch, and ginger.
2. HEAT 1 tsp of the vegetable oil in skillet over high. Cook pork, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. WIPE skillet clean and heat 1 tsp of the vegetable oil over high. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 4 minutes. Set aside.
4. WIPE skillet clean and heat remaining 1 tsp vegetable oil over high. Add corn and bok choy and cook until crisp-tender, 1 minute.
5. ADD pork, mushrooms, broth, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
6. COOK until heated through and slightly thickened, 1 minute.
7. REMOVE from heat and stir in noodles and scallions.
8. SERVE topped with eggs, nori, and sesame seeds.
NUTRITION (per serving) 396 cal, 47 g pro, 19 g carb, 4 g fiber, 5 g sugars, 15 g fat, 3.5 g sat fat, 464 mg sodium